During our world-wide trip I became a big fan of Orbitz Rewards program. Orbitz has continued to build on it's list of benefits and offers several advantages over other no-fee loyalty programs. In my opinion the most significant perk is the waived TSA Pre-Check fee when you reach Platinum status. All members also earn Orbucks, a form of currency, for every eligible purchase. Orbucks can be applied to future hotel, flight and car rental purchases.
Orbitz Rewards criteria and levels;
Instant status when you join
· 5% back in Orbucks on eligible hotels
· 1% back in Orbucks on flights and vacation packages
· Price Guarantee
· Insider Pricing
· Dedicated Customer Service Line
Achieved after staying 4+ nights in hotels booked through Orbitz.com
· All Silver Rewards
· Freebies like wi-fi, breakfast, or waived resort fees at VIP Hotels
· Dedicated Gold Member Customer Service Line
Achieved after staying 12+ nights in hotels booked through Orbitz.com
· All Gold Member rewards
· Reimbursement of $50 in checked bag fees every 12 months
· Waived TSA Pre-Check fee ($85 fee)
*Once obtained, the Gold and Platinum levels are valid for 12 months from the time you qualify.
Click here for the official Orbitz Rewards website.
Bonus Tip: Orbitz offers 15% off hotel rooms throughout the year. Enroll for their e-mails or initiate a quick internet search for the latest promo code. If you book before January 1, 2018 use the Promo Code "SNOWFLAKE" to receive a 15% hotel discount.